Rid Yourself of Sun Damage
Hyperpigmentation (skin discolouration) – Hyperpigmentation is the darkening of an area of skin. Causes of hyperpigmentation range from sun damage caused by UV exposure, hormone fluctuations due to pregnancy or menopause, and skin injuries such as acne scarring. Certain skin types can also be more susceptible to hyperpigmentation. It is important to consult with a skin care professional prior to using products to even skin discolouration as high percentages of strong ingredients can cause further irritation and lead to more discolouration.
Get rid of your hyperpigmentation for good and give yourself that even skin tone you’ve always wanted.
Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) and 4% Hydroquinone USP this patented medical grade serum is a powerful anti-aging and skin brightening treatment. It helps lighten hyperpigmentation of the skin such as age spots, liver spots, freckles or hyperpigmentation that can occur as a result of sun exposure, pregnancy or the use of oral contraceptives.
Key Ingredients: L-Ascorbic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), 4% Hydroquinone USP, Grapefruit Extract
– Patented, stable formulation contains the highest grade Vitamin C available, L-Ascorbic Acid USP
– 4% Hydroquinone USP helps lighten hyperpigmentation of the skin
– Helps brighten overall skin texture and tone
– Helps restore a radiant complexion
– Helps correct signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone
– Lightweight and fast-absorbing
– Oil-free, alcohol-free, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, dermatologist tested and recommended by physicians